The Electric Vehicle Wireless Charger (EVWC) charges Electric Vehicles (EV) via the air by magnetic resonance. The EVWC transmits electrical energy from the transmitter coil on the ground to the receiver coil on the EV chassis with high energy transfer efficiency. APAS has developed an efficient and safe EVWC with medium charging power and magnetic flux leakage protection. It is designed to meet the SAE standard J2954 on wireless power transfer and is compatible with European, American, Japanese and Chinese EVs.
1. More convenient EV charging
2. Medium charging power (7kW – can charge up a BMW i3 in 3 hours)
3. Magnetic flux leakage protection
4. Designed with SAE standard J2954 for high compatibility
1. Pure Electric Vehicle (PEV)
2. Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
3. Other battery-powered vehicles