The Smart Vehicle-to-Home System is to make Electric Vehicle (EV) batteries as energy storage devices for households. Installing with V2H system, the electrical power stored in the EV batteries can be transferred to households in peak hours when electricity is at high price. It helps save electricity cost and alleviate the high electricity demand in peak hours.
1. Save electricity cost when there is time variant tariff
2. Relieve the high power consumption situation in peak load hours
3. EVs can serve as emergency power sources
1. Energy storage devices for households
2. Emergency power source when there are power outages
3. Temporary power source for premises without power sources