The Smart Vehicle-to-Home (V2X) System transforms Electric Vehicle (EV) batteries into energy storage devices for households. With the V2H system, electrical power stored in the EV batteries can be transferred to households in peak hours when electricity is at a high price. It helps to save electricity costs and alleviates the high electricity demand in peak hours.
1. Save electricity cost when there is time variant tariff
2. Relieve the high-power consumption situation in peak load hours
3. EVs can serve as emergency power sources
1. Energy storage devices for households
2. Emergency power source when there are power outages
3. Temporary power source for premises without power sources