The Smart EV Charging Station Load Management System connects multiple parking spaces to monitor and analyse power usage of Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers in real-time, optimising the use of limited power. It provides rated power (100%) when there are only a few EVs. When more EVs are connected, the system can reduce power output of some chargers (e.g. 50%) so as to allocate additional power to the just-arrived vehicles.
1. Real-time monitoring of the power usage of EV chargers
2. Fully utilise carpark electricity capacity for EV charging station
3. More EV chargers can be installed in old buildings or buildings with limited spare electricity capacity
1. Carpark with limited spare electricity capacity for EV charging station
2. Carpark requiring large-scale installation of EV chargers