The Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) is developed to enhance on-road safety and driving experience. The system helps to avoid collisions and accidents by image detection technology that alerts the driver of potential problems on road. The 3 systems in ADAS include: Vehicle Collision Avoidance System, Lane Change Assist & Blind Spot Detection System and Pedestrian Warning and Protection System.
1. Comfort (Improve driving comfort and reduce driver’s work-load)
2. Safety (Prevention of accident and reduction of crashworthiness)
3. Economy (Reduce maintenance fee)
1. Autonomous Vehicle & Driverless Electric Vehicle
2. Surveillance system
3. Railway transportation system
4. Construction site