Unpredicted interruption of ser vice due to component or system failure is a costly penalty to fleet operators. Periodic maintenance is one of the preventive measures to counter the problem. However, replacing parts ahead of its failure increases maintenance costs. Smart Remote Diagnostics System is powered by IoT and big data analytics, with predictive maintenance algorithm to predict part failure in its infancy. Thus, unpredicted service interruption can be avoided and maintenance cost is minimised.
1. Predictive maintenance based on actual condition of components
2. Detection and monitoring of driver behaviour
3. Lower maintenance costs due to extended parts usage
4. Higher availability of vehicles
1. Commercial vehicle fleet
2. Government vehicle fleet
3. Driver behaviour-based insurance