Due to the limitations of an autonomous vehicle’s sensing and perception system, such as limited detection range and sensor blind spots, the ability of autonomous driving to respond to unexpected situations is still intensively concerned. With considerations on cost and safety, an active safety control system with roadside LiDAR based on perception system will become necessary for the scaling up and commercialisation of autonomous vehicle.
1. Roadside LiDAR based on active objects identification and safety control to improve the safety of autonomous driving
2. Realise real-time traffic information collection based on roadside LiDAR
3. Can assist manual driving to improve safety through sending safety warnings by V2X system
1. Active safety control for smart mobility
2. Autonomous driving system
2. Traffic information collection for smart mobility, vehicle classification and statistics